La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Copied from Lauren's blog

Instructions1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) Don't be petty enough to cheat on something as ridiculous as an online "meme" determined completely by chance, please.
1.) How am I feeling today? Losing Hope-Jack Jonson. hmmm, didn't know I was depressed
2.) Where will I get Married? Elephant Love Medley-Moulin Rouge
3.) What is my best friend's theme song? Time of Your Life-Green Day. aww, tears are welling now.
4.) What is/was highschool like? Whistle Down the Wind-Tina Arena
5.) What is the best thing about me? I Dreamed a Dream-Les Miserables. well, I have always loved musicals....
6.) How is today going to be? Build Me Up Buttercup-The Foundations
7.) What is in store for this weekend? Pon De Replay-Rhianna
8.) What song describes my parents? La Vie en Rose-Jack Nicholson
9.) How is my life going?Ice Ice Baby-Vanilla Ice
10.) What song will they play at my funeral? Come what May-Moulin Rouge. wow...
11.) How does the world see me? On My Own-Les Miserables. great, I'm sure to be single forever
12.) What do my friends really think of me? Photograph-Nickelback
13.) Do people secretly lust after me? Jungle Gym-Jack Johnson, Curious George Soundtrack
14.) How can I make myself happy? Music of the Night-Phantom of the Opera
15.) What should I do with my life? Hello Moder, Hello Fader-unkown.
16.) Will I ever have children? Untitled Hymn-Chris Rice
17.) What is some good advice? I will Walk 500 Miles-The Proclaimers
18.) What do I think my current theme song is? I Don't want to Miss A Thing-Aerosmith, Armaggedon Soundtrack
19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is? I Like to Move It-Madagascar Soundtrack
20.) What type of men/women do you like? Summer of 69-Bryan Adams
21.) Will you get married? Spice Up Your Life-Spice Girls. lol!!
22.) What should I do with my love life? Welcome to My Life-Simple Plan. man, these last two should be switched....well the titles at least
23.) Where will you live? Mr. Brightside-The Killers.
24.) What will your dying words be? Angel-Shaggy.
Have a good one-Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home