La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

INXS

INXS rocked! It was a fun concert, full of energy and bright, blinding lights. The lead singer, JD Fortune of Canada picked on Rock Star INXS last summer, was fabulous! Not only is he super hot, but he has talent, humour, and very interesting "dance" moves. A part that just made me shake my head was that he'd have a smoke when the musicians were playing. oh canada...I howled because the people in front of us had binoculars which they used all of the concert. Ladies and gentlemen, the INXS opera..lol! But on the whole it was such a great time! Oh, did I mention how we had amazing seats:) Thanks Dad!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home