La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

One more thing to add to resume!

I got a job at the school!! I am now a part-time employee of Atlantic Baptist University Alumni department! I was so excited when I got the news I hopped up and down. No one else is home so I'm allowed to shriek and not scare anyone! I called home excitedly, yet no one answered...oh well they'll find out soon enough! My nerves are taking a little bit of a hit, though I'm very pumped for all that I get to do! Next time you see an alumni email or letter, think of me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!
Sounds awesome!

9/26/2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home