La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

apology

I would just like to say I'm sorry if I offended anyone who owns a pair of crocs. My last post was not kind towards them and I apologise if it sounded rude. A good friend of mine owns a pair and it won't damage our friendship at all. Every person has their own style and who knows what the next fad will be. But whatever it is, I will try and be kinder towards it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your good friend, assuming your were referring to me and my hot pink crocs, still like you and accept your appology. Maybe I will let you wear them one day out in the garden! Someone has to water the flowers! :P

Grams

8/03/2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Don't worry Heather, I don't like crocs either! LOL!

8/03/2006 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The things I have to put up with! LOL!

8/03/2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

I, a croc owner, agree with you Heather. But I think the apology is a nice touch ;)
I think crocs are great for slumming around res, something quick to put your foot into, or for doing work outside, taking the dog for a pee, etc. But to say that they make a fashion statement and are ok for office wear at a federal government department(that's my pet peeve here at work - Crocs as business wear?? Come on people!) is a huge stretch.

8/04/2006 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home