La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today we learn the number 5

Read mine, list yours, then post in your blog.
Five Movies:1. Sister Act 2.Phantom of the Opera 3. Pride and Prejudice (both versions) 4. Narnia (yay Mr. Tumnus) 5. Bridget Jones 1 and 2

Five Books:1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-Roald Dahl 2. To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee 3. The Crucible -Arthur Miller(yes I know it's a play, but I love it!) 4. Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen 5. Murder on the Links-Agatha Christie

Five Songs:1. Halellujah-Leonard Cohen 2. Upside Down-Jack Jonson 3. Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong 4. You Raise Me Up-Josh Groban 5. La Vie En Rose-Michael Buble

Five Shows:1. Friends 2. Frasier 3. Take This HOuse and Sell it (W Network) 4. The Apprentice 5. Black Adder

Five Places:1. my cottage 2. Moncton 3. tim horton's 4. London 5. Bath

Five things... not necessarily your favorites, just things that you think of often.1. how I need a job very badly 2. what season do I need to buy of Frasier 3. Oh the Places You'll Go 4. how my brother graduates this year 5. I wish I was back in England

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home