La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Going to the Chapel...

I just got back from a friend's wedding and it was SO MUCH FUN! I knew a large number of the guests so I was able to act like an idiot on the dance floor! It was a beautiful ceremony, and my friend, who is also named Heather, looked so pretty in her dress and everything. The reception hall was beautifully decorated-almost makes me want to be a wedding planner....Almost. The one thing I did not enjoy was the question I was asked three times after the ceremony...So when are you getting married? Well don't I need to find the guy first? Like haha, first time laugh a little, second time oh I heard that but I'll laugh anyway, third time will you just leave me and my singleness out of the conversation please!? I danced a lot, drank a bit, ate good food (except for the pickled red peppers), and had a great time.
CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER AND GREG!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home