La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Call me sentimental, call me sappy, but as I watched the end of Will & Grace I couldn't help but think about life. People enter our lives and they decide they just don't want to leave. THey establish a place in your life and all major events in life are experienced with them. People make an impression on you and they help you to become the person you are. I hope that in many years time I can raise my glass and toast to the best friends a girl can have. It's neat how a person can make such an impression on you, from a simple "hi, my name is..." to "oh my word you will not believe it...". Through comedic situations and obvious friendship, Will and Grace brought millions of viewers a sense of closeness. It also helps to answer the timeless question-can men and women be just friends.
I just want to raise my glass to the end of a great show and to my friends, those who have crashed my dorm room countless times, messaged me so often, occasionly sent snail mail (which one should always support-tee hee!) and countless emails. To friends, who start out as an observer in your life and become a major participant. To friendship, the thing in life that makes us smile, vent, cry, and realise what a hell of a ride it is. Lastly, to life plans, for we all meet for a reason and it is interesting to see how that reason unfolds

1 Comments:

Blogger carlyrae said...

you are sentimental... :) I'm glad to hear someone else doesn't haave a job yet either! yay for the unemployed! Also, how did you change the color scheme on your blog??? Something I would like to figure out. It looks good!

5/21/2006 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home