La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

cue Handel's Messiah's famous chorus....

I AM DONE-exams, papers, presentations, everything. well for this semester anyway...which means four months of my BA left! I am totally pumped yet am freaking out! I did work really hard this semester, which is funny cause I still was up till at least 3am the week papers were due. It's hard to believe that four years have nearly ended. I'm not completely sure what I wish to do with my life, but I have some plans. We'll see what happens, but whatever it is...God is there helping me decide.
i was laughing today, nothing unusual, because I was thinking back to grade 12 and how I desperately wanted to go Trent. I was still going to be an English major but not at little ole ABU. I did however, want to attend Oxford. And here i am, four years later, with Oxford on the transcript and a HUGE load of memories tucked away for safe keeping. I like how God shakes things up for us; we want something but He leads us in the opposite way. He tells us there is a place where the grass is green...and we can actually go there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home