La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Today at 2pm in the auditorium a Christmas play will be performed. It includes the line, "God Bless us, everyone," which clearly sets the tone for the whole message. Though it may not be completely organised, the play will be an interesting experience. Even if you aren't into theatre, you can come and watch me spazz right out onstage. Apparently, it's some people's favourite part.

3 Comments:

Blogger carlyrae said...

awww! I wish I was there to see you spaz out. Do you get to say the line, God bles us everyone?

12/03/2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I got to say the line, "God bless us everyone!" I also got to yell (spazz out), "Let's Open Presents!!!" I wish you could have seen it.

12/03/2006 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I wish I was there to see you spaz out and say the God bless us everyone....can ya maybe re in act the scene for me..lol just kidding but i do wish I could have seen it.

12/04/2006 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home