La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Air Crappy redeemed itself! Shocking, isn't it

For the last three years, I have flown numerous times to and from Ottawa and Moncton. For most of these flights I have taken the airline Air Canada, aka Air Crappy (due to delays or for other travellers missed luggage). Well this time my faith in the airline was restored. Not only was my flight from Moncton to Ottawa ON TIME it got into Montreal 30 MINUTES early-talk about good time. So after waiting an hour in the Montreal airport for my next flight, our flight again arrived on time and we arrived in Ottawa very safely. Only drawbacks of the whole experience-losing my glasses' cleaner to security (my own fault. Not only did i forget to put the cleaner in a plastic bag, but it exceeded the authorised amount for non-medicinal liquids). So rather than argue, I have now assisted a security guard to have cleaner glasses. Second drawback was entirely due to my own stupidity! I knew my seat from Montreal to Ottawa was 7D, and through the entire waiting time in the montreal airport I memorised 7D! Then, "This is a boarding call for all passengers on flight AC8973 in rows 6-10," played on the speakers so I jumped up and got in line. Then what did I do, sit down in seat 6A. Nothing close to 7D. well...I guess i had a senior's moment. I didn't even realise my mistake until the stewardess came over and asked both me and the guy next to me to show her our boarding passes. hehe...jokes up Heather. So I said I'd get up and move but no, there were empty seats closer to the front (the passenger was an elderly lady who wanted ot be close to the front anyway). so other than my two own mistakes, I have now restored my faith entirely in the Air Canada industry. However, before i make them a medal. let's just wait for the trip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home