La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Here's Looking at You, Kid.

3 more months left of ABU. The thought hit me last night as I was talking with my mom; I almost cried when I realised what that actually meant. But to me it is not the building that I will miss (not at all actually), nor is it the massive amounts of homework. It is the people, those who have brightened my day, made me laugh until I could no longer breathe, hugged me as I cried, planned crazy schemes (Death Oranges rock band is at the top I think), inspired me, encouraged me, and helped me to become the person I am today. I tip my hat in admiration to all of you!
In answer to the inevitable question all 4th years are asked, all I know is that I'm going home. I just pray that God has a good plan. I do know that I will be applying to master's programs in a years time, because I don't think I can stop learning. This summer I want to travel...even if it is just to Toronto (which I have done so many times). I will just continue working hard and getting things done ahead of time (hopefully no extreme late nights for me).
Just pray for my brother please...when I talked to him he was upset and I don't know the story. Just keep thinking of him!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

frig! now you got me sad that school is almost done! i'll probably still be around but a lot of my friends won't be! thanks a lot! :'( :P

2/05/2007 11:09 PM  
Blogger Beautifully Chaotic said...

Yeah that thought hit me too: 3 more months and BOOM! REAL WORLD! It's scary because it's the unknown, but at the same time it's also exciting. It's exciting because we have the power to mold our future without the constraints of a post-secondary educational institution. Don't let the fear of the unknown stop you from doing anything you want to do. I believe in you. Best of luck in your studies!

2/07/2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

There is one more thing you should know about your summer. You're hanging out with me :D

2/14/2007 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home