La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spring Break next week!!! I leave Thursday March 1 at 9:40am and from there will fly to Halifax then on to Ottawa...anyone else see why I should fly in the OPPOSITE direction before heading home? I am very excited to see my family and friends-will be a great break. Not that I dislike Moncton, but when you've been away for at least 2 months, then it's great to return.
This past week has been super busy but super fun. Thursday was a Grey's Anatomy part, which included a trip to SUperstore to purchase too much food. Friday was the English Faculty Party. Fun times had by all, especially during the Literary Pictionary. I was very excited my biscuits turned out-thanks to Amy's help! Last night was the ABU film Festival. From what the registrars REALLY do to a robot attacking random costumed people at ABU....who could not laugh hysterically. I was hit in the head with the thrown candy, but I guess I can overlook that! But it was after the festival where my night really took off! Paige, Amanda, and I went to Wendy's and there concocted a plan to make a "photo story sequence". It was entitled "Poptart Mission-Where are the Poptarts?"; our love of poptarts springing from the tetes-a-clacks series. Clad in costumes, Paige and I hunted the Poptart Monster who was hiding our poptarts from us! We then found her, resulting in a chase in the 2E hallway. Paige and I thought we had the last laugh, but due to the empty poptart box, the "Poptart Monster" chuckled last. I have not laughed that hard in a LONG while! We were a little hyper...I wonder what they put in our drinks at Wendy's? haha!
Just thought I'd put a fun update on how I am! Good Night and Good Luck all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home