La Vie en Rose

"And though I close my eyes I see La vie en rose When you press me to your heart I'm in a world apart A world where roses bloom..."

Name:
Location: Canada

I'm a 22 year old ready to make an impression in the world.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back

Well once again we have all gone back home, even if only for a few days, and celebrated. I had a great holiday and enjoyed the times with family and friends. Now that I'm back, I do miss home but I am really happy to be back. Happy New Year all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone's glad to have you back, Heather. I'll see you on Spring Break.

Samantha

1/10/2007 1:15 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hey Sam-when is your spring break?

1/10/2007 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

last weekend of February.

Samantha

1/11/2007 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home